WHY CHOOSE GG ?
We certifies that an external laboratory has subjected the fabric to strict testing and has declared it to be ecological and free of agents harmful to health.
most of our components are made in Italy, Spain or Portugal.
they have no enviromental impact because it is made from a polyester and can be easily recycled.
SENSATION OF LEATHER, QUALITY OF MICROFIBER 100% HEALTHY
- Absorption – desorption = Total dryness
- High abrasion
- Thermal regulation effect
- Maximum removal of water
- High tear
- High compatibility with gluing
- Strong resistance to Sewing
- Washable (at 95º C without shrinking and conserving all its properties)
- Oil repellent
- Option of creating customised fragrances
- Perspiration fastness
- Rubbing fastness
- 100% Breathable
- 100% microfiber
- Chromium VI-free
- Ecological CO2-free manufacturing system
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
It far exceeds the stipulations of the UNE-EN ISO 20344:2004 standard (R-09119381)
- In accordance with the REACH regulations
- In accordance with the legislation relating to azo dyes and chlorinated paraffins
- In accordance with the 20882 IN: 2009 standard
- In accordance with the UNE EN ISO 20344:2010 standard
Photo: Ben Pier
The text above is refering to our Microfiber, the one that we use for almost all our shoes, it is made in Europe and we call it Vegan.leather or Vegan.suede.
The text does not refer to the canvas, acrylic tweed or any other material except veg.leather or veg.suede.
We also use a microfiber lining for ALL our shoes.